Views
Helpful
Replies

Removing "Phone Load Name" From Multiple Phones 7945

steigja
Level 3
Level 3

Hello All,

I'am trying to remove a bunch of manual set "Phone Load Name" fields from some 7945 phones.  I cant use "Update Phones" and Query as it doesnt have that field.  It does when i do one phone at a time lol.  Do i have to reimport the phone and overwrite with the "Phone Load Name" field blank?  Thanks

Jason

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sadav Ansari
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Go to Bulk Administration - Phones - Update Phones - Query

Search for the phones you want to update, then you will see "Phone Load Name". Just check the box, then leave the field blank. Apply the changes and reset the phones.

when you click submit - check the status of the submitted job via the Job Scheduler under Bulk Administration - Activate the Job if Necessary - If the Job has a status of "Pending", then make sure that the following services are activated:

Cisco Administrative XML Layer (AXL) Web Service

Cisco Bulk Provisioning Service (BPS)

Cisco Tool for Auto-Registered Phones Support (TAPS) Service

Pls rate if helpful !! if this answered your question click “Accept As Solution”

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Sadav Ansari
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Go to Bulk Administration - Phones - Update Phones - Query

Search for the phones you want to update, then you will see "Phone Load Name". Just check the box, then leave the field blank. Apply the changes and reset the phones.

when you click submit - check the status of the submitted job via the Job Scheduler under Bulk Administration - Activate the Job if Necessary - If the Job has a status of "Pending", then make sure that the following services are activated:

Cisco Administrative XML Layer (AXL) Web Service

Cisco Bulk Provisioning Service (BPS)

Cisco Tool for Auto-Registered Phones Support (TAPS) Service

Pls rate if helpful !! if this answered your question click “Accept As Solution”

Sadav,

Thanks I have tried that but when I pick multiple 7945 phones in the query, I lose the "phone load name" box.  This is CUCM 10.5.

Jason

Actually I got it.  Only when I queried the phones that had the "phone load name" already set did it give me that check box,  Thanks for the reply!

Cheers !! Good to hear that your issue has been resolved.