Views
Helpful
Replies

Self-care Portal

Syed
Level 3
Level 3

Dear All,

I have users with phones associated accordingly, and they wanted to change phone configuration on their own (like speed dials, personal directory, directory etc.). So, I have added them to Standard CCM End Users & Standard CTI Enabled groups. Users can login using their LDAP credentials to self-care portal (https://(CUCMipaddress/ccmuser), but they do not find devices that are associated.

Options available after login.  User Options à Device à User setting à Directory à Personal Directory à Fast Dials à Mobility à Plugins etc.

Your help will be appreciated

Thanks in advance

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The devices need to be associated to the end users under the user management --> end user section. 

View solution in original post

Suresh Hudda
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you done it then it must have worked, you may recheck the configuration once. When you login on self care portal then what you see ? Phone's icon, phone settings etc ? ..try to click these.

Suresh

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The devices need to be associated to the end users under the user management --> end user section. 

Syed

Can you send the screenshot the self care portal home page once the user logs in?

is this happening for all users? or it is just one

Try associating the user at the device level as well and see it changes.

Thank you guys.

This is now working.

I have reassociate the device to the end user.

Suresh Hudda
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you done it then it must have worked, you may recheck the configuration once. When you login on self care portal then what you see ? Phone's icon, phone settings etc ? ..try to click these.

Suresh

Hi Chris/Suresh,

Yes, I have associated devices to the user, see the attached image. I find only user options after login and following are the options available under user options tab

Options available after login.  User Options à Device à phone settings à Directory à Personal Directory à Fast Dials à Mobility à Plugins.

I do not see any attachments.

If you can please post a screen shot of the end user configuration as well.

Please find it.

This is all you need to be able to manage the phones via the self service portal. Can you ensure you are logging in with the correct user and post screen shot of the pages in question?

Adding to what Chris said, please try to open Self Care portal in different browsers and see if the behavior is same or not. Also, post the screenshot from Self Care Portal page next time when you reply.

Regards

Deepak