IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Unmanned reception

Hi, hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. Our team have convinced our company to move to a Cisco voice solution mainly to benefit from Video. However we currently have unmanned self service reception on our existing system. It is a t...

Dear All, I have a lync server 2013 and we have integrated lync with cucm using SIP, it was working fine and we had to shut down the lync server for a reason, and now it is up and running but unable to make calls either internal or external. Externa...

Syed by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, I have a couple IP phones that are showing their registration status as unknown in cucm, so before removing these kind of phones I would like to know when these ones were last registered? I checked in RTMT phone summary but unknown option i...

Syed by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to find out if it is possible to have call preservation in a centralized call processing architecture through CUBE when the call is coming from a remote site.  I'll try to set out the topology Remote site          /                       ...

Hi All, I am trying to set up call between PSTN -> H323 -> H323 -> CME. When the calls hits on first h323, it should send call to second h323 gateway via IP. Then second h323 gateway will send call to cme via POTS. Unfortunately call is not processi...

Hi All, Appreciate if you can help us figuring out the issue we are encountering right now. Some or most of the IP phones which on the remote site are experiencing intermittent restart or registering. Some users told us that they found an error "You...

Hi All, Having issue with FAX: call flow- FAX-------PSTN---------- MGCP gateway -------------CUCM 9.x------------Sip trunk------------------------Right FAX server Incoming fax from PSTN does not work , its intermittent not everyday.(only 5 -6 attempt...

devraj123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes