cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Status message on Cisco 6941 phone

William Kok
Level 1
Level 1

Recently we found that the call history would disapper on the 6941, and it could be resume by reset the phone. When I look into the status message of the phone, it gave me the full page of "MGB_DM_ERROR_INDICATION (Channel-Independent): Error: 209, Module:1, triggered_by_msg_id=2085".

I don't know if this is related to the issue or not, but when I search from the web and found that the error message might come from the bug CSCtf81666 which fixed in firmware 9.1(1). The problem is the phone is using the load 9.2.2.6, and it should be fixed on this load...

CUCM version: 8.03-20000

69XX phone load: 9-2-2-6

Best Regards,

William

3 Replies 3

Karthik Sivaram
Level 4
Level 4

hi,

There are a couple of issues of this nature

CSCtf81666   

CSCtw71667   

CSCty29289

Please upgrade the firmware to 9.3.1 to resolve this issue.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Karthik

Hi Karthik,

Thanks for your information.

We just upgraded the phone load from 9-2-1 to 9-2-2-6 due to another bug issue not very long time ago, and we got another bug issue before that... If I told them this is another bug issue again... they might kill me...

But anyway, Thanks !

Regards,

William

You may be nice in willing to spare your customer another update, but the about 20 bugs still present in the firmware you are running might play not so nice and hit them anytime

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: