IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys!     I'm quoting SRST for a client that has a central site and two branch offices running on a CUCM 8.5 at central site. The router platforms for each site are:Central Site Router: CISCO2921-V/K9      Cisco IOS Software,...

fuhrersk8 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Friends!As everybody here, I have couple of problems with my ATA 187. I have connected ATA into my network, it gets the correct IP address, I have access to it's web-interface, but it has wrong tftp address: 10.10.24.2 Along with this ATA I ha...

damir4a10 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! debug isdn q931

Hi!After upgrade Cisco2811 to IOS 15.1(3)T we have problem with outgoing calls. We got from PSTN switch error message-Jun 14 10:15:55.361: ISDN Se0/0/0:15 Q931: RX <- DISCONNECT pd = 8  callref = 0xBD5F     Cause i = 0x829C - Invalid number format (i...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I know that I can set UCM to treat 2 different companies being hosted on the same system to be segmented by proper configuration of CSS and partitions?  What do I need to do to make sure each group has its own direct...

Hello,I dont normally work with BRI cirucits, so I was wondering if someone can provide some assistance.  I have 4 BRI circuits in France and when I dial one of the DIDs I see 2 calls coming in at the same time, debug isdn q931:Jun  6 19:30:12.062: %...

Model: CP-CAM-C-K9Is there a way to connect this camera directly to Windows 7 desktop and then use it with the Jabber client. The camera came with the 9951 phone. I would rather connect the camera to my XP / Win7 PCs and use the Jabber client for vid...