Views
Helpful
Replies

Team/cucm/snr

bluesea2010
Level 5
Level 5

Hi

I'm using a remote destination profile. However, when a call is answered on Teams, the desk phone disconnects. This means if I hang up on Teams, I can't resume the call on the desk phone.

My setup is as follows:

• Ribbon as the SBC
  • Connection: Ribbon -> CUCM -> VG
  • Thanks
5 Replies 5

b.winter
VIP
VIP

That's normal behaviour, that CUCM hangs up the call leg to every other phone, when you pick up the call.
Why should it keep ringing on the remaining devices, if you have answered the call?

If you can't resume the call on the phone, after you hang up on the remote destination, you have a problem with mobility. Check the timer settings under the user, check if you have the correct softkey buttons on the phone, ...

@b.winter  - With SNR, the call is supposed to remain active (red light lit) on the CUCM-registered phone during the time the remote destination is working the call. The OP, if I understand correctly, is saying that the call fully disconnects from the internal phone when the Teams client picks up the call.

@bluesea2010  - Does the call on the internal phone disconnect immediately when Teams picks up or after a certain amount of time? Does the trunk show the call hairpinned while the Teams client is using the call? Or does the CUBE not show the call at all? (Which would imply a transfer when SNR is invoked, rather than true SNR for some reason.)

Maren

Hi 

The call is fully disconnect  immediately when the teams pickup .

This could be an issue of the trunk configuration ? 

My next question would be how CUCM and MS Teams are connecting. Do you have the CUBE config that does direct routing? What is the full call routing path for this call? Are your Jabber clients also registered to Teams (or vice versa)? 

Maren

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Is the Media Termination Point (MTP) enabled on a Cisco UCM SIP trunk to CUBE? If not then you need to enable it for mid-call features to work correctly. 

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.