Replies

Two sip trunk between two CUCM

Guillermo_PY
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Team,

I have this situation: 

Guillermo_PY_0-1707851279939.png

1- Already, I have one sip trunk between two cucm, but I have incoming CSS to reach specific extensions (Ex: receptionist) but this CSS can't reach other extensions like the Boss extension.

2- My idea to maintain call access control, is to add a new sip trunk with the same CUCM, to apply one different CSS to achieve reach the boss extensions.

Is it possible to do that? I think that I need to create another sip trunk with a different incoming port, right?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Sure. You can play with Partition and CSS at Source CUCM pointing the second SIP trunk ‘;)’

Keep in mind that you have to create a dedicated Sip Trunk Security Profile to specify a different listening port and apply it to the second trunk

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hi,

Sure. You can play with Partition and CSS at Source CUCM pointing the second SIP trunk ‘;)’

Keep in mind that you have to create a dedicated Sip Trunk Security Profile to specify a different listening port and apply it to the second trunk

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

You’re correct, you can have multiple trunks between CMs if you use different ports.

Response Signature

Another option would be to have the source cluster have partitions/CSSes set where only certain people could dial certain extensions that would be targets on the target cluster. 

Maren

Guillermo_PY
Level 1
Level 1

@Carlo Poggiarelli @Roger Kallberg 

Thanks for the information. 

I will be updating how the configuration progresses.