IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Unsure which board this should be under. We recently switched phones to the CP-7861. On our old Cisco phones, when you placed a call on park it would show you on the screen where the call was parked. With our new ones, it only tells you through audio...

I have an exp-e with dual NIC setup. NIC1 is internal and NIC2 is external. NIC2 is on a DMZ and it uses an RFC1918 IP so I have defined the static NAT public IP for NIC2. The exp-e uses an FTD firewall on NIC2 as it's default gateway and I have a st...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello!I have been looking at VoIP phones of the CP-7962 and CP-7965 types on eBay and I noticed that, judging by the photos, many of them are being sold with the 'Cisco Unified Wideband Handset.'Here:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/...

dball79 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have an ESR 6300 router that I'm configuring to use CME on. I've gotten to the point to where my phones are pulling DCHP from the router but will just not register. I've done some research and keep getting mixed answers as to which type of l...