cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560-T1E1-k9.cfg

inxs
Level 1
Level 1

I'm looking for anyhelp I can get. I'm not looking for software, I'm trying to repair a config, and the UC560-T1E1-k9-factory-8.6.2.cfg is also corrupt.  I've looked at the 520, 540, 560 and the various versions. They all seem to be very different from one another. Any help is appreciated. 

4 Replies 4

UC560 got EOL long back, it would be hard for  you to get the UC560 OS. Try Internet, You may find in Google. 

Response Signature

I have looked, best I can find is a config file for a UC540W, I've tried to remove the parts that aren't relevant to the UC560, and modify the parts that are needed for the UC560.  But there is so much that I don't know about the router that it's a losing proposition. I would be happy if someone just had an example of the config file, at least it would give me a place to start.

I think I misread your OP. If I remember correctly you can add phones through the GUI. Can you share the configurations which you built referring internet  and if you can  share more info about your infra/setup  may be we can help. 

Response Signature

inxs
Level 1
Level 1

The startup and the flash config had gotten corrupted. after taking a couple of days of trial and error, I was able to construct a basic enough config, that I could use CCA.  Then CCA took over helping construct a majority of the rest of the config. After a few versions of it, I was able to start adding phones again.  Thanks for responding!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: