Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX: Error encountered: The selected file is not valid. MD5 Hash Value: -

Sergey Lubenkov
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have BE6000 and just completed CCM, CUC and CUP upgrade from 9.1 to 11.5.

However when I am trying to run UCCX upgrade I am getting the following error:

"Error encountered: The selected file is not valid. MD5 Hash Value: -  "

I've tried to reinstall "ciscocm.version3-keys.cop.sgn" file and  tried to restart UCCX but that didn't work.  

Then I've tried different images ("UCSInstall_UCCX_11_5_1_UCOS_11.5.1.11001-34.sgn.iso" and "UCSInstall_UCCX_11_6_1_UCOS_11.6.1.10000-51.sgn.iso") but still getting that error.

Does anybody know what could be the problem?

Thank you

7 Replies 7

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

That error message means the file is corrupt.  Maybe the download process got interrupted and the file is not complete.

Hi,

you can use FastSum utility [goggle.com] to check MD5 value. you can compare the executed value with what is available on cisco site from where u are downloading image.

regds,

aman

Verified. MD5 value is correct. 

I thought about that, but I've tried 2 different download of "UCSInstall_UCCX_11_5_1_UCOS_11.5.1.11001-34.sgn.iso" and also "
UCSInstall_UCCX_11_6_1_UCOS_11.6.1.10000-51.sgn.iso".

Did you find answer to this issue? I'm having the same problem it seems

Hi there

Whats your upgrade path, if you are upgrading from  9.0(2)SU2/10.0(1)SU1 Releases you also have to install the refresh upgrade cop file (ciscouccx.refresh_upgrade_v1.11.cop.sgn) along with the (ciscocm.version3-keys.cop.sgn) on every node in the cluster.

please let me know if that helps

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

Hi,

Yes upgraded to 9.0.2 SU3 (which I asssume must include the above) and upgrade to 11.6 is proceeding now

Thanks