Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity call forward issue with redirecting number

Jamil Hussain
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Cisco Support Team,

I am having issue with redirecting number from PSTN to one of the main DID number.

I have running unity for call handler and everything is working fine.Recently i transfered one normal line to Pilot number of our company from telco.When call hits the gateway as seen below.

Bearer Capability i = 0x8090A3

Standard = CCITT

Transfer Capability = Speech

Transfer Mode = Circuit

Transfer Rate = 64 kbit/s

Channel ID i = 0xA18381

Preferred, Channel 1

Facility i = 0x91A1220202008002010F30190201010A0101A111A00FA10D0A010212083232363632303030

Protocol Profile = Remote Operations Protocol

0xA1220202008002010F30190201010A0101A111A00FA10D0A010212083232363632303030

Component = Invoke component

Invoke Id = 128

Operation = Diversion Leg2

Calling Party Number i = 0x2181, ''

Plan:ISDN, Type:National

Called Party Number i = 0xA1, ''

Plan:ISDN, Type:National

High Layer Compat i = 0x9181

Jul  4 14:24:41.253: ISDN Se0/0/0:15 Q931: Received SETUP  callref = 0x80EB callID = 0x00C7 switch = primary-net5 interface = User

Jul  4 14:24:41.253: ISDN Se0/0/0:15 Q931: extract_redirect_orig_called_ie: IE type redirecting num  reason 15 cnt 1 plan 2 type 1 pres 0

Jul  4 14:24:41.269: ISDN Se0/0/0:15 Q931: TX -> CALL_PROC pd = 8  callref = 0x80EB

its hits the call handler and play the opening greeting but when i checked the call view in unity it showed the rediretcted number in the call view.Instead of Pilot number that is 7777.

Any suggestion

Advise.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi, this is working as expected. Unity will use the first redirecting number which is the main line number that transfered to the pilot. You can resolve this by adding the mainline number as an alternate extension to the pilot number in unity or configure a routing rule in unity.

Please rate all useful posts

"There is a wideness in God's mercy Like the wideness of the sea.There's a kindness in His justice Which is more than liberty"

View solution in original post

You need to create a routing rule in unity. like this. When the forwarding station=22662000, send the call to opening greeting for callhandler 7777. Thats what you need to do

"There is a wideness in God's mercy Like the wideness of the sea.There's a kindness in His justice Which is more than liberty"

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi, this is working as expected. Unity will use the first redirecting number which is the main line number that transfered to the pilot. You can resolve this by adding the mainline number as an alternate extension to the pilot number in unity or configure a routing rule in unity.

Dear Aokanlawon

Thanks alot for your prompt reply.

I have redirected number that is 2246XXXX to the pilot number 7XXX.When i am calling from PSTN to 2246XXX it redirect this number to 7XXX and then it plays the opening greeting but when i am calling from PSTN to direct my pilot number 7777 it plays the normal call handler.

I have attached the snapshot for call view.

Please have a look on it and advise.

Thanks.

Regards

You need to create a routing rule in unity. like this. When the forwarding station=22662000, send the call to opening greeting for callhandler 7777. Thats what you need to do

Thanks Aokanlawon

I have made changes as you said in the above post and its working.

I rate the posts

Thanks Alot

Appreciate.

Dear Aokanlawon

The customer requested the calls to be recoreded  means he wants to record some specific calls when he needs.

When i reviewed the unity licensing i found the feature Message recording Full Length is licensed.

Can i use this feature to record the calls or specific calls when required.

Kindly confirm if i can use the same feature to record the calls.

i have attachecd the snapshot for unity license.

Any document on this will help.

Thanks

Regards

Jamil Hussain

That license is not for call recording. It is for voice messages. You Cant use unity to record. You need an 3rd party software to record calls

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: