cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 8.0 - MWI is not turning on and off in sync with the voice messages

Gillepsie
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, Friends.

I have a cluster of Unity 8.0 integrated with Call Manager 6.15. I have been identifying when telephony users will enter a voice mail to your phone the MWI is not on. Similarly when the messages are not heard the MWI is turned off. I have reviewed the settings and permissions and CSS phones are capable of reaching the MWI correctly.

For this I dialed from one of the IP Phone allow the numbers that activate and deactivate the MWI and the result has been positive.

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Was this working before??

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Ok, this platform was working from December 2010 and its having this  behavior since last weekend. It seems that the signal that must be sent  from the Unity to the Ip phones is not getting thru or it is not being  sent.

Is it possible that there are some blocked ports or protocols so this is cutting off the communication?.

Thx,

That's SCCP son unless it's not taking any calls or ports are not registered I don't think it's a network issue.

Start by reviewing the config on both sides (CSS/partitions/MWI DNs) and in CUCM check for any overlapping or changes in the route plan that could cause this.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate