Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity connection and CUCM

kingstdz
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have CUCM and unity connecion, configured auto attendent, work fine for XXXX extention in local side CUCM cisco, but when i give it XXXX XXXX of other side may be CISCO or ALCATEL (distant) does not work.

how i can config it and where in CUCM (it has route and plan ) or in unity connection?

i have mp3 réception (welcome) how i can transfert and codec it to unity connection?

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

As I don't know your setup and your dial-plan, all I can say is: Check the logs of the call in RTMT and use DNA to trace the call. Probably there is something wrong in your dial-plan (CSS, PT, cannot find the pattern, ...).

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

b.winter
VIP
VIP

Just use another RP with XXXX XXXX and strip it down to XXXX, before sending it to Unity.

thanks for reply

i think this rp exist on cucm bcz when i call from cisco phone to xxxx xxxx it work, when i call from mobile to number pstn auto attendant and i give it xxxx xxxx doesnt work, but with xxxx work fine.

thanks

As I don't know your setup and your dial-plan, all I can say is: Check the logs of the call in RTMT and use DNA to trace the call. Probably there is something wrong in your dial-plan (CSS, PT, cannot find the pattern, ...).