I have Unity connection , they want greeting in Arabic and English

English Wav files:

first WAV : " Welcome to XZ comapny "

Seconda WAV : " if you know the extension press it now or press 0 for operator"

Arabic WAV file :

it is the same two WAV but in Arabic language

My Basic question is :

How many Handlers i have to do ??

I am thinking that four Handlers , two for  English (welcome, if you know the ......), and two for arabic(welcome, if you know .....)

is it right ?? or there is another way ????? 

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You can merge the .wav files yourself with software that can merge audio files (a lot of freeware out there).

If you decide to stick with separate handlers then build "if you know the extension press it now or press 0 for operator" first, then build  "welcome" greeting handler, in this handler go to Edit --> Greetings --> Standard --> After greeting section check Call Handler radio button and select the first call handler from the drop down box.

HTH, Please rate all useful posts!

Chris

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Bruno Rangel
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi Lkayyali you are correct.

Also you can create a Main greeting in Arabic or english depends the principal languange of your customer (Welcome to Z company for english press 2), then the call will be directed to proper Callhandler, in this setup you can use 3 Callhandlers

Please rate all posts

"Se você quiser alguém em quem confiar, confie em si mesmo. Quem acredita sempre alcança"
Renato Russo

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers

Hi

firt of all thanks for ur reply

In actually I told the customer to make 3 wav's one english and one arabic and one main he rejected and already has the wav files he doent want to change the wav files

if i do my scenario in english ---> i have to configure " standard "  for english  : call handler for" welcome greeting "  , my question where i will create  " if you know the ext press it now or ...... " wav file ??

can you explain to me how becasue i have confused regarding that , becasue i did before with 3 wav file , not four wav files

i know it is easy , just i want to check , Am thinking right or no ???

thnaks

Why not merge the files and create single handler for each language?

If you want to keep them separate you will need to configure the welcome handler to redirect the call to the second one after it plays the greeting, under standard greeting section.

HTH,

Chris

Hi Cris

I told customer regarding , however what you mean ??

i will need to configure the welcome handler to redirect the call to  the second one after it plays the greeting, under standard greeting  section

thanks for ur reply

You can merge the .wav files yourself with software that can merge audio files (a lot of freeware out there).

If you decide to stick with separate handlers then build "if you know the extension press it now or press 0 for operator" first, then build  "welcome" greeting handler, in this handler go to Edit --> Greetings --> Standard --> After greeting section check Call Handler radio button and select the first call handler from the drop down box.

HTH, Please rate all useful posts!

Chris

Hi All,

I want to collect the english and turkish languages standar greeting wav.  as a one greeting wav. then ı will use the two greeting wav in one greeting.

is there anyone to say how to get the standart greeting wav files. I coundt find.