Helpful
Replies

Users Voice Mails

a-zaki
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Members, 

I have CUCM and CUC integrated over SIP trunk, In CUCM side :

I Have Voice Mail Pilot Ext 800 and Voice Mail Profile, Also have 2 route pattern to CUC over sip trunk 

1- Route pattern 887 to IVR number in CUC over sip trunk, when call this number hear the IVR message " Welcome to xxx if you the extension number dial it now or press zero for assistant " , no problem now if caller press zero transfer to reception and if press internal EXT number transfer to user normally.

2- Route pattern 800 to CUC over sip trunk for voice Mail messages.

My issue now when caller call the EXT and user not answer he leave message to him and in user IP Phone showing that he have Voice Message in screen with red led in headset but when user press Voice Message button transfer him to IVR not to the message.

I need user when press to VM button can hear his messages and ask for his pin code.

Note: 

All users added to CUC by syncing with Active Directory.

20 Replies 20

Thanks for your help.

Is a rule needed for 887? Once CUCM sends that to CUC, CUC only cares about the CLID. If 887 is going to roll people to the Opening Greeting, I don't think a rule is required since it will pass by the Attempt Sign in Rule. Or am I missing something?

Maren

Yes Rule for IVR ( 887 ) created with condition and 800 VM no standard Attempt Sign-IN

New Direct Rules.JPG

IVR Rule Created.JPG

The OP wants to have calls to 887 hit the IVR, so I would put a rule in for that. Technically it should match the extension on the call handler, so you could be right in that it’s not necessary to have this rule.

Response Signature

Can you please use this option to put pictures into your reply?
image.png

When you attach it as a file like you have I cannot open it on my computer due to security policies at the company I work as the file storage service that the community uses (Box) is blocked by a policy. So it leaves me two options, either I download the file and look at it (quite odd that it is allowed) or I look at the image on my mobile device. Neither of these are very practical.

Response Signature