Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

XML Support on phone model 6941

First of all, sorry to open this same discussion twice, Unified Communications Applications, but it seems that on this topic there are more people on it.

There is an internal application  on XML code to access a Database as a service from the phones, on phones  model 8941 there is no problem at all, but on 6941 phone model I got  the message error "XML Error [4]: Parse Error", can't detect wich part  of XML file is not supoorted or what changes should I do to access  from this phone model.  On the phone guide, it says that Third-Party XML  Support is enabled on both phone models.

The XML code is the following:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<CiscoIPPhoneInput>

<Title>Demo</Title>

<Prompt>DB Access</Prompt>

<URL>http://172.31.254.248:9080/DBAccess</URL>

<InputItem>

<DisplayName>ID: </DisplayName>

<QueryStringParam>UserID</QueryStringParam>

<DefaultValue></DefaultValue>

<InputFlags>N</InputFlags>

</InputItem>

</CiscoIPPhoneInput>

Any idea what to do to solve this problem??

Thanks,

Juan Carlos

3 Replies 3

Anas Abueideh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

what version of call manager you have ? what is the current firmware of the phone ?

try to upgrade the firmware of the phone to the latest, it seems you are hitting a bug since xml services are supported on this phone type

HTH

Anas

please rate if it is helpful

Hi Anas, I have CUCM version 8.6.2.20000-2 and firmware version 9.3.1.3 for 6941, I upgrade phone firmware to version 9.3.3.2 which is the latest, but it didn't work, I got the same error message.

Any other idea??

Thanks,

Juan Carlos

It didn't work.

Juan Carlos