IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,I have an issue with Attendant console not going to voicemail if no members pickup.  This is setup to ring 5 members and the last number is a DN forwarded to VM.  When the DN is at the top of the member list and i call the number it goes st...

Resolved! FXO Testing

I have two routers set up in lab prior to deplyments router A has a FXO card(with nothing plugged into it) Roter B has a FXS card with analogue phone attached.All tests OK, dial-peers OK and I can do test calls using csim start from Router A and B.On...

Hi All,I have 1 of my customer using MCS-7815-I2  with redundancy but customer planing change the MCS server because MCS end of life product we sujest new proposal C2951-CME because customer dont have budject but my question is incase CME is going do...

We have a used 2911 router that we want to use for one of our new small sites as a backup to our central site CMs just in case the fibers to this site are all cut. The 2911 has no licenses except for ipbasek9. This site only has a ...

gp1200x by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a UC520 box which runs the cme 7.0. For external calls to the pilot number, the call hits the FXO trunks and are forwarded to a ephone hunt group . The hunt group is configured sequential, where the first call hits the operator and then...

rramlal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes