IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

Hello I am migrating my DC to dual stack .Now i am facing one problem :On server i have assignd Ipv6 address via manual : fdd2:1fb0:0d7e:3939::3/64fdd2:1fb0:0d7e:3939::4/64On L3 switch configured 2 Vlans : Vlan 20------- ipv6 addesss using eui-64 -- ...

Hi there,I have a humble question on whether it's possible for IOS DNS server to sniff and store mDNS (or other way) speaking hosts in order to track SLAAC-ed endpoint IPv6 addresses and their hostnames for comfortable connectivity using FQDNs among ...

I am using a PIX 501 between my internal network and the outside world. I have an AXIS web cam connecting to the the outside via NAT, Everything has worked perfectly until a couple of months ago when outside users could no longer connect to the AXIS....

Hi all,I'm enabling isis multi-topology in my network to support ipv6 (ipv4 already in place), but when I enable ipv6 router isis on an interface the adjacency flaps.In detail, as soon as I configure "ipv6 router isis" on a vlan interface on the othe...

m.scano by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloRight now i'm using ASR1k as PPPoE concentrator for my clients. It's ipv4 only PPPoE sessions and I want to modify it, so it will be dual-stack ipv4/ipv6 sessions. So far I was able to issue /64 prefix for every session via dhcpv6 but the proble...

Hi,        I am having issues resequencing an IPv6 access-list..I do'nt get any options in the IOS.IPv4 resequencing works fine.Router(config)#ip access-list ?  extended    Extended Access List  helper      Access List acts on helper-address  log-upd...

hi,I wonder if there is one use case one can think of that is not possible with Cisco IOS:Establish a IPsec tunnel over an IPv6 network tranporting both IPv4 and Ipv6 traffic. Even IPsec tunnel over an IPv6 network transporting IPv4 only does not wor...

Hello All,I've scoured several textbooks and cisco.com, but I can't find the solution. Trying to get DHCP6 to give out addresses to several subnets, just like we've all done with DHCP. Here's the scenario: Group of connected routers, R1 through R5, w...

ExCavSGT. by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am planning to implement a ipv6 network , and i have an ASA 5510 with ios version 9.1, ILL is connected on the outside interface with ipv4 ip (124.125.111.2/30).So my first task is to allow inside ipv6 network (2001:abc:abc::/64) to communic...

Hello Friends,         I hope you are doing great.I am working on IPv6 deployment.i am trying to configure my PE as a dual-stack toward CE, i have already establish EBGPv4 session with my customer.both PE end CE are dual-stackI have set ipv4 and ip...

Hi all, I deployed IPv4/IPv6 in my network but I have a problem with my IPv6 LAN. I have FWSM in 6509 to divide VLAN use trunking on switch to extention my network. From client I cannot ping to IPv6 address of FWSM, sometime ping ok, sometime cannot ...

phanxdung by Level 1
  • 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently found myself in need of configuring VRF segregated IPv6 routing with OSPFv3 in a pair of IOS 6500s. After a bit of research, I found that although the latest IOS releases for the 6500 (15.1(1)SY for the Sup720 and Sup2T) support configurin...

I have the ASA5580-20,ACE-4710 & IPS-4260 devices now we are planning to implement IPV6.Below IOS we have in my devices - Asa831-smp-k8.binIps-k9-7.0-2-e4C4710ace-mz.a4-2-0.bin Please which version IOS will support for the above devices.---Posted...

Top Solution Authors

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card