IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

I am trying to configure NAT-PT on cisco 1921 router. I have done all required configuration on router still it is not working. attached is the network diagram and router configuration.Need assistance for the same.

Hi,I have one question about IPv6 and DMVPN. Let's assume we have a DMVPN Hub Site running IPv6 IP addresses on the WAN Interfaces and Spoke Sites running either IPv4 or IPv6 IP adresses on their WAN Interfaces.In IPv4 only Networks, the Tunnel Konfi...

Hello,I have established IPV6 bgp sessions with ipv6 prefix-list filter. But ipv4 routes were advertised over this bgp session. Do I I need special configuration under address family or ipv4 prefix-list filters required ?Note : the config was  IBGP b...

Hi All,For IPv6 testing we configured loopback addresses with prefix starting with 2002.Necessary routing was configured as per requirement.Butunfortunately we were not able to ping the loopback ip address from remote subnet.When i...

Hello,I'm an IT Student and I'm doing a final-study project about IPv6. In this projet I must configure 3 vlans and an internet Connection on a Cisco 3750G-PS-E switch. All intern VLAN must be connected to Internet and all VLAN can communicate togeth...

Hello Everyone.What is the best practice? Configuring a static link-local address on the interface, or letting the router pick an eui-64 one?From a dynamic routing process point of view, does it really matter which type of link local address is used ...

b.kanani by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes