MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HI,Just would like to know the supportability of PPP Network Control Protocol for MPLS(MPLSCP/TAG CP) in Cisco?When another vendor sends MPLSCP Conf-request in PPP , Cisco side is dropping this message with the following debug message displayed:> ...

amms68958 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our customers are experiencing bad call quality and I need to determine where to apply a QoS policy to protect the voice traffic. We have an MPLS DS3 circuit to our provider and a VRF for each customer. I need to apply the policy to traffic destine...

HiI have a basic mpls configuration between my two PE routers in a lab environment, but I can't see my ldp neighbor. below are my configs for one side, but the other side is configured exactly like this side.CR7613PE# sh mpls ldp neighborCR7613PE#CR7...

Resolved! ldp concepts

Hi,Im just starting to work on MPLS and I have a few questions about LDP and MPLS VPNs. Hopefully some expert out there can show me if my thinking is correct.Q1. If I have a number of directly connected PE routers (say via ethernet) which are servici...

I want to know the answers for the following failure scenario 1.FIB to LFIB Mismatch ( Aggregate entry has mismatched between FIB and LFIB table )2.BGP to LFIB Mismatch ( Untagged entry has mismatched between BGP and LFIB )3.LFIB and Ingress FIB inco...

Hello!I want to ask that what is the minimum requirement(In terms of the number of P and PE routers required) if I want to connect my 5 data centers in different cities together by bulding my own MPLS backbone(my own cloud). This is just a private se...

Resolved! OSPF Sham-link

Hi All,I have the following simple lab topology-CE1-PE1-P2-PE3-CE2 while there is a backdoor link between CE1 and CE2.I have changed the bandwidth of this link to 1kbps so that it is least preferable.The relevant configuration on PE1 router is-interf...

If following condition is met.. what will be end result:PE1 - VRFA - prefix:1.1.1.0 - rd 1:1PE2 - VRFB - prefix:1.1.1.0 - rd 1:1if these routes are shared with a third PE and if exchanged bw these PEs..

Hello everybody!I have a problem with a 7200(NPE-G1) router with 12.4(11)T IOS. There was a system crash occured during normal use on a router. There was a message in logs:%SYS-2-WATCHDOG: Process aborted on watchdog timeout, process = Per-Second Job...

here is the topoogy:x-A-B-C-D-ycommand on A only: no mpls ip propagat..now if a traceroute is run from x to y, it shows A and D..My question is y is it showing D in traceroute?? is it b/c of PHP since D is not receiving Labeled pkt when destined for ...

hi.I would like to know exactly NNHOP protection in MPLS core.first of all, Please check the attached file.Regard the attached file. when the R4 fail, the R2 activate the FRR NNHOP protection through R3.the most thing that I want to know is that How ...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,We have a Deployment Multicast IPv6, and actually i need traffic control over interface that have EoMPLS configured; what is the best configuration for traffic control (4Mb up and 4Mb down of traffic Multicast).Or which are the best practices...

Top Solution Authors