MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I would like to know if anyone knew of a way to get sub 1s convergence for MPBGP in case of a PE failure ?Right no I can get a convergence time of around 4-5s.The cust lan has 2 connection to the mpls network.The dely come fro mthe fact that the V...

PE-CE vpdn tunnel is establishing over ipsec over mpls. But we are facing a weird issue where the remote locations are not able to communicate with the ipsec location. The whole cloud is MPLS enabled. But if we create a loopback with that specific vr...

Hi On MPLS based on 7500 routers, want to configure WRED on MPLS trunks. In each class I should configure the random-detect command, that can be based on IP Precedence or DSCP. My question is if the random detect shouldn´t be based on EXP bit value,...

jrechtand by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got a cisco 2851 router with a HWIC-4ESW installed and some voice related wics too. There is a process called ESWPPM that is holding over 2M of memory on this device. Im sure it's normal, but i was wondering if anyone could tell me what this p...

catotten by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm studing for MPLS exam and after reading the documentation some aspects about MPLS-TE are still not clear .I hope you can help me to clarify some concepts:1)Is RSVP a requirement on every router link of the ISP when we are using dynamic tunnel...

Marcofbbr by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HW Cat6509 SUP720-3BXLSW 12.2(33)SXH5Pseudowire configured between two cat6509does not worklfi-gw#sh mpls l2transport vc detLocal interface: Vl499 up, line protocol up, Eth VLAN 499 up MPLS VC type is Eth VLAN, interworking type is IP Destination a...

Hi...I've got a topology like so.[CE] -> [PE] -> [P] -> [Internet]I've set up an Internet Gateway for the CE which is part of vrf NSTEST. Two questions about the Internet Gateway set up on the PE.1/ When I use a nat pool (/30), I can browse the Inter...

asaykao73 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys, Is that possible to setup site-tosite IPsec VPN to an MPLS enabled router using Cisco ASA (ASA5520--> MPLS)? Is there any configuration problem I need to be aware?Many thanks in advance.

Hi, I have a question regarding inter-AS MPLS interconnect configuration. We are currently experiencing an MTU problem on an interconnect using EBGP redistribution of labelled vpnv4 routes (type B in RFC 4364). It appears that labelled packets of siz...

Is it possible to configure xconnect from an SVI interface, when your core facing cards are RSP-720?I have configured it:interface Vlan290 no ip address xconnect 10.10.136.129 37123712 encapsulation mpls end It does not come up:PE4#sh mpl l2transport...

Here are the two configs.The OSPF neighbor relationship shows up. A show interfaces serial1/0/0 detail shows:bottom-7507#show mpls interfaces s1/1/0 detInterface Serial1/1/0: IP labeling enabled (ldp): Interface config IGP c...

Unanswered Topics