MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

In layer 2 vpn, what is the signalling protocol used for route exchange?

Aneek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can an ABR router in non-area 0 router generate a default summary route in to other area?

Aneek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In a NSSA area, can a type-5 LSA exists?

Aneek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, I'm trying to practice Inter-AS , i configured option A as per the below picture and the pings goes successfully from HSBC-1 to HSBC-2 , my question is when the BGP update for the loopback of HSBC-1 received by R5 , how R5 set him self as the ...

OPTION-A.JPG
xZamalek by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If RT makes the unique decision of filtering the routes into the right VRF Instance, then why RD might be required? 

Aneek by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

what is VRRP and how VRRP mac address is created from the VRRP master IP?

Aneek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

BGP

What are unique attributes for BGP layer 2 NLRI? Is is preprovisioned or manually provisioned?

Aneek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In ISIS, by default will ISIS L1 routes gets advertised into L2 area or L2 routes gets advertised into L1 area?

Aneek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have difficulty understanding BGP Labelled Unicast. Pls, explain the concept. 

Aneek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Pls, explain to me the working of L2VPN. How is packet transferred from one point to another in this technology?   

Aneek by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ebgp-multihop 255 this wont work in the IOS XR but no issue in ios router. the moment i execute this command in xr i see the pop action appear for loopback adress which is pointing to other AS.   2.2.2.2/32-65000-R2-----9.9.9.9/32-65001-XR9- MP-EBGP ...

mnavada by Cisco Employee
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am interested by learning multicast VPN. I was reading this book "IP Multicast, Volume II Advanced Multicast Concepts and Large-Scale Multicast Design", only profile 0 (Rosen GRE) and Profile 1 MLDP-Based MVPN are explained.I can see that BGP addre...

Noyl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to implement L3VPN ping functionality between my proprietary PE router and ASR9K. I have sent out the below MPLS echo request to ASR9K. Below snap is the byte stream of the MPLS echo request i decoded using a generic decoder over internet...

Packet_decoded_in_generic_decoder.PNG Invalid_fec_type_error.PNG
Unanswered Topics