MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have "VRF Source Select" configuration alternative to Policy based Route-map in the Router Interfaces .Can anyone tell me if we have any alternative for "VRF Soure Select" . Unfortunately Cisco 7200 VXR NPE-G1 Routers doesn't this feature at all. ...

Hello,I have an MPLS/VPN infraestructure, and one of my customers has 9 offices around the country, but now he is requiring something, and I would like to know what are the best practices (your opinion) about this particular case, here is the explana...

aretsu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, at the moment i´m using the following config for route-target imports:ip vrf NAME-0001 rd 65123:1 route-target import 65123:1 route-target import 65123:2 route-target import 65123:3 route-target import 65123:4 route-target import 65123:5...

Can someone help me out on configuring L2VPNs in an Inter-AS scenario using targetted LDP sessions. An URL on this Topic with some sample configurations would be good enough. Thanks,CheersAshraf

Does anyone have links to MPLS-TE 'tunnel mpls' support for 7600 series? Is the extent of MPLS support in the 7600 limited to MPLS VPN and EoMPLS?Thanks,Greg

In an MPLS VPN environment, if I use "EIBGP multipath load balance" to distribute traffic load between two paths (1 ebgp and 1 ibgp) paths on router PE1 and PE2CE1-ebgp----PE1N ! \N ! \ N ibgp --P---N ...

Hello,I have an scenario where I have a customer using a private AS number that is sending some IP prefixes. I am recieving these prefixes on a PE Router. On the same PE Router I have to send this same prefixes to another customer using another priva...

aretsu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi allwe are on the verge of converting our network as MPLS ready.but in the process we are facing lot of problems out here.Let me summarize my first problem here.I have a P router in Central location which in turn getting connected to remote lcoatio...

Hello As you known,the new IOS release can support eigrp routing protcol between CE-PE.In order to keep the eigrp metric&attributes,new extended-communities are add.You can display the detail information by issuing command show ip bgp vpnv4 all x.x....

ji.xie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am Enabling Backbone Routers to Collect Traffic Matrix Statistics (TMS) Data. I am not sure if i am suppose to place the command on the main interface or on the sub-interfaces in oreder to collect the data. both interfaces takes the command but i n...

ajobson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to configure 2 PE router that is customer's locations connected to give customer dedicated bandwidth. there is 1 P router between PE routers. So what kind of configuration I can make to give one vpn customer to dedicated BW. I looked for M...

gurkang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Let me tell you about our network. All of our clients are connected to our WMTS(Wireless Modem Terminal System) via their cable modems. WMTS terminates them, and forwards them to the switch via one fastEthernet interface. Our PE-to-all-CE's is connec...

mesuti by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes