Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Folks,I have a customer running 250K licenses of different types - Basic, Plus, and Apex.  They want to consolidate them and add newer ones which they can do via their Smart Account.  Question is - they have licenses for 250K endpoints now, are there...

kkaminsk by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I would like to know for guest portal,under"Authentication Success Settings" to URL; if we put any url ends with number it says "bad url" e.g. http://www.cnn12.com or www.cnn12.com; my customer has Website  address ending with numbers and i...

ckumar2 by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just wanted to get some clarification on behavior I have seen, and figure out how best to work around it. Customer A has a wired 802.1x enabled ISE implementation.  Customer B also has 802.1x wired and ISE. If Customer B brings their laptop to Cus...

bperciac by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have configured Authc and Authz policies as follows: Authc:If Radius-NAS-Port-Type EQUALS Virtual the Default Network Access and use ADAuthz:If Radius-NAS-Port-Type EQUALS Virtual   AND AD Specific User Group   then Authz Profile Permissions...

grabonlee by Level 4
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, Need help regarding my RAVPN, I need to have profiling capabilities using my ISE. I tried to use the how-to concepts of the WLAN but it doesn't work in RAVPN. Is it truly possible for us to profile the endpoint in RAVPN? thanks

Greetings,I would like to know if there is an option in ISE 1.3 or new version to change the "Font Style" for guest credential notification to be sent via email or print notification. There are certain characters which makes it difficult to different...

ckumar2 by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes