Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I am knew to ACS and I'm trying to understand it. We use the ACS for our wireless authentication. All of our 14 WiSM's are setup as our clients. I have 3 AAA servers, which are our 3 ACS. We have 2 remote agents. Right now i'm moving the remot...

jcerero77 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi allI configured VXR7206 to terminate PPPOE sessions using VPDN GROUP and every thing is ok.but when the user get access to VXR7206 I found the nas port = 0 for each online session ,is it any problem with nas port!!??Note: all online sessions have ...

yahoo2006 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here's the config:aaa new-modelip tacacs source-interface Loopback0tacacs-server host 10.1.1.100tacacs-server directed-requestHere's the debug:R7#test aaa group t U1 cisco new-code Trying to authenticate with Servergroup tacacs+*Mar 1 03:17:17.816: ...

brymiller by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes