Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am using a cisco 3560 switch and IAS for authentication. Everything works fine i can be assigned a VLAN etc however how can i get the client's machines to automatically authenticate after logging in to their machines?A problem exists.. at boot ...

aarons by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My scenario is as follows. I have two groups of users who are dialing to AS5300 and authentication is done on the ACS. The ACS is assigning some users the static ip addresses and some users get ip addresses from the pool. If the user who does not hav...

amashau by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I configured aaa authentication in the pix firewall to see the ACS Tacacs Server for user verification. if the ACS server becomes unavailable, then i could not connet the pix firewall.In the router i have the option of configuringaaa authentication l...

Hello, Here is what I am tring to do: a Windows XP client is authenticating via 802.1x to a cisco switch. The switch "talks" to a IAS radius serveur (microsoft). That works fine, the user can login and the port opens up. Cisco developed a feature in...

BABARCHE by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The matrix shows clear text/PAP, PEAP and EAP-FAST phase 2 as authentication types. How do you tell ACS to use clear text/PAP? It is not a choice in the "Global Authentication" setup section. Is there any info on what has to be done on the Novell ...

I have a site where users connect to a 3005 concentrator using PPTP authenticating to ACS 3.0.Users can only connect when they dont have MSCHAPv2 disabled on th PPTP connection, and when I enable MSCHAPv2 on the concentrator they are unable to connec...

jo.knight by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes