Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm trying to get "autocommand"s to work using Radius validation.To be specific:A certain user ("ciscobackup") should have o) its password validated via Radius and then o) a locally (i.e. within the IOS-config) configured autocommand should be run...

I have a VPN concentrator that is configured for client authentication using an NT domain. I dont want every account in Active Directory to have VPN access, so i was wondering if it was possible to limit the scope of where the vpn 3000 looks for acc...

Hello,Does anyone know whether you can configure a PIX to use an alternate RADIUS server if the primary one is not responding? For example, one of our customers authenticates their VPN clients using a RADIUS server with the PIX command:aaa-server IS...

Hi, I am using ACS for Authentication for Access-server. I am using RADIUS for authentication. Now If the user is connected and it has a 1 hours time remaining in his account. Now if this user is authenticate and use the services, and between this...

There are two RADIUS servers - Cisco ACS and some freeradius. Both servers are proxy servers for each other - we have on our distribution table their RADIUS as proxy, and they have ours. Problem - we can authenticate to their RADIUS with their userna...

jlipacis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi gurus,Please help:acs (net172.16.1.12)---PIX(10.0.20.1/28)-----(10.0.20.32/28)PIX----NASRouter (Fa0/0 192.168.0.1)--Dial-in User. NOTE: --Between PIX there has 2 network coz go throughservice provider --The Fa0/0 has being NAT-ed to 10.0.20.46. --...

j.hato by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to use ACS 2.6 and ACS 3.2 as a radius server to for my Msft win-xp client to do authentication before it brings up its pptp client.To that end, on ACS, I enable the attributes:MS-CHAP-MPPE-Keys (N/A)MS-CHAP-MPPE-Types (128 bit)MS-MPPE-Re...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a LNS configured to send start and stop accounting messages to the Radius server.It seems some stop messages aren't received by the server.Is there a retransmission timer for the accounting stop messages ?Thanks

guyber by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes