Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying to set up a group (Help Desk) that will only allow a few "show" commands, but restrict everything else - I'm unable to get this working. Can this be done, and how? I've got the user and group priv levels set to 0, I've also go the 2 "sho...

hi everyone. im doing a cisco 1720 site to site vpn using 3 desi am unable to get to pipex site and am being blocked for some reason.within the config you will see three usernamesthe pipex is the one id like to connect to. the other two are made up ...

lee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to assign some show command to privilege level 1 such that our first line support can telnet to the PIX and do some command without going into enable mode. I assign the show interface command to privilege level 1 but I can't execute the c...

vr2zjw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes