Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

My station have dual boot, Red Hat 8.0 and Windows2K.How can I configure my syslog server Red Hat 8.0, for receive acls logs from my routers ?When I use a syslog server with Windows2K, software Kiwi, my machine receive all the logs ok. Thks,Paulo

paulo.s by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can successfully install a certificate in ACS if I use openssl to generate the CSR. However, I would like to generate this from within ACS 3.1.1 (for documentation purposes). When I use the ACS management page to generate the CSR and then paste t...

grshaw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to restrict my Helpdesk 1st level support to these commands only:show vershow running-configsh ip interface briefpingtraceroutelogouthelpI created a Shell Command Authorization Set with only these commands available and associate these comm...

nojpt by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am struggling to get my head around NARS - the documentation says which buttons to press but I am struggling to figure how to do what I want.Lets says I have a group of uses (600+ and rising) that I want to allow to access via AAA client "concentra...

Has anyone ever seen this in the TCS log on an ACS 3.0 NT box?TCS 01/13/2003 15:38:05 A 1672 0081 Note: The maximum 40 sessions are busy. If the system is consistently under load you may wish to increase the number of sessions. (This is a registry co...

cdellis by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes