Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

We have some non-Cisco equipment that support TACACS for authentication. The only problem is when passing the privilege level from TACACS to the equipment. The equipment understands the attribute "priv_lvl" instead of the default "priv-lvl" supplie...

j.fanizzi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear all, has anyone ever tryed implementhing called id on pppoe ?i know that it only works for isdn and modems, but is there anyway that i can modify the artribute or an alternative solution to track clid via pppoe ?regardsAndrew

ahwh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I installed ACS 3.1 in our lab for testing. I configured pix so that all users going from inside pix network to ouside gets authenticated. I am facing some problem when accesing internet.Some times it pops...

sajin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In ACS 3.1 we want to restrict users with a maximum login time. I.e. a user must be disconnected when a maximum connection time of i.e. 5 hours has reached.Does anyone know if such a feature exist in ACS and how to use it? Looking forward to your ans...

hgorter by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to setup AAA Authentication on PIX using Tacacs+ server. I am using CiscoSecure ACS for Windows 2000.Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to set this up.I also need to setup different user levels. Like one group has full access ...

Hi,maybe a silly question.Can somebody tell me if I can account all commands from a user with thefollowing commands?aaa accounting commands 0 default start-stop tacacs+aaa accounting commands 1 default start-stop tacacs+aaa accounting commands 15 def...

t.akin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes