Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Can some one please tell me how can I configure a VPN with PDM ?(PIX 501 PDM 1.1 PIX ver 6.2)My company's PIX works fine an we will like to know how to configure the PIX so other stuff members can work form home and use company's resource.And wher...

koojy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I got a Cisco 3661 router, a ACS server and a ACE server installed in different boxes. An ACE client has been installed in the same box as ACS server. There is an AAA authentication configured on the Cisco 3661 router with TACACS+ authe...

dhcchan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allMy customer uses PIX OS 6.2.2 and i made Remote to Site VPN configuration They use latest VPN client sofware for Dial-up users.They use Cryptocard Token and i configured for http authentication with use oftoken.There is no problem regarding th...

s-cerman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On the accounting page of my aaa server logs i notice that i keep getting "nas resets" . I understand that i can eliminate these by not using the single-connection option on the tacacs-server host command - even though cisco recommend using this opti...

I am having a problem with a bulk import into ACS 3.1.I Import the following using the csutil -i.OFFLINEADD:000124-80337e:PROFILE:1:CHAP:password:CSDB:passwordWhat we are trying to do is, have a group of Avaya access point authenticate all wireless u...

drush by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I have already configured a 3660 router for users to dialin.I use for aaa the microsoft radius (NT4) that is currently installed on the Primary domain controler (PDC).The authentication is working properly for users of the domain that trying...

skra by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes