Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi team,let's assume I have multiple campus networks with tons of access and distribution switches.I want to use SGT for different reasons. The SGT classification happens at the access layer via MAB or 802.1X (basically in ISE authoriization results)...

Hi,A 802.1x port on a switch will grant a hub access if there is a 802.1x PC connected to the hub.Non-802.1x pc's can access the 802.1x network if they connect to the hub and spoof the mac-address of the 802.1x PC (switch port uses single-host mode)....

vanbon by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to put two non-dot1x endpoints of same type/model of hardware from the same manufacturer, in different VLANs. I would like to use profiling condition/policy and then call it in Authorization rule for VLAN assignment. Can someone sugge...

Hi,I'm just quickly playing around with SGT assignment via the Cisco ISE.The plan is quite simple. There's no SXP protocol at all in the network. I'm just having an access layer and assign a SGT within authorization. I needed to create a SXP dummy de...

Hi,We are working on PoC for a customer to get order for ISE.Customer has IBM BIGFIX for patch management and endpoint management for maintaining different agents.ISE supports IBM BIGFIX for posture compliance perspective.Does it support auto remedia...

dngore by Cisco Employee
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,    I'm trying together with a DUO engineer to find a solution to create a TACACS policy in ISE where the authentication is done through a proxy-radius, while the authorization is still defined in (and returned by) ISE. The ultimate goal obviously...

jpujol by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes