Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm testing ISE profiling reading some material (ISE course) that says that basic profiling works even w/o the profiling service up.That seems to be the case, but I get some inconsistent info.Case in point, I get "Unknown" Endpoint profile in cont...

cgm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,   As per the following link, the SNS 3595 will be End of SW maintenance starting June 15, 2020. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/security/identity-services-engine/eos-eol-notice-c51-742122.html    As the ISE version release notes...

gtilburg by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,  Currently we are using Airespace access lists in ISE and using local mode instead of centrally switched.   Our cisco rep told us that we shouldn't use airespace access lists and these should be using dacls instead.  Everything I hav...

Test trustsec in my lab.  Catalyst switch 3850 @ 16.6.7.  Client is authenticating via MAB.  Not seeing packets being tagged on the egress of the originating client switch.  CTS environment is populated and port is authorized via ISE.  SGT is assigne...

scamarda by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts, we have ise 2.6 deployment in an appliance, gig0 and 1 are bonded, is there a way to show the interface status of either gig0 or gig1 if they are disconnected? the bonding is working fine but the customer asked about where can he see the ...

In March our AD environment will no longer support LDAP simple bind over 389, Only LDAPS over 636 will be allowed. this is according: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4520412/2020-ldap-channel-binding-and-ldap-signing-requirement-for-windows ...