cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We are implementing a new supervision which uses the netfflow and s-flow  ressources.But the licensing of this  product  is based on the number of flow  records.What is the formula to calculate  the numbers of flow records ?Thanks,Franck

FranckL by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I'm using CiscoWorks LMS 4.0.1. For one subnet, User Tracking does not show IP address for some end hosts only (printers). All devices are supported, ARP table is populated. Ping sweep is enabled for all subnet.Any ideas?Regards.Andrea

We have a situation where some switchports are in a public area with Cisco IP Phones connected.  We want to disable the ACCESS VLAN but allow the VOICE.  Is it best practice to just remove the 'switchport mode access' command?                  

We have a site with 4 access point, where two are are showing up in CNA, version 5.7(6), as "Unsupported device" the two others are working fine.The unsupported devices are:      AIR-AP1131G-E-K9     Cisco IOS Software, C1130 Software (C1130-K9W7-M),...

snorremy by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! OID for RxPause

I have a cisco WS-C4948E and i found the increasing of RxPause from the #show flowcontrol interface tenGigabitEthernet 1/50 command then i want to monitor the RxPause and i try to find the OID but i'm not.Anyone can find the OID?.