cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello.  I have a project that was put into hiatus but was just recently revived.  We've purchased the LMS 3.2 package back then, which I believe is now EOL.  But now that the 4.0 release is out, is there a free upgrade option from 3.2 to 4.0?  Thank ...

I want to change zhe display name of some devices in the DCR. But I always get the error message :"The device is not available in the Device Credential Repository, or you are not authorized to view the device details."What's the problem?

Dear AllWe have a CUOM running in live environment and are facing multiple issues but the more severe of these issues is ..1.CUOM stops sending alerts and notifications and once this happens we have to reboot the system and it starts working fine the...

I am have 27 devices that RME reports as "Out-of-Sync", among those some are Nexus 7K devices, with the sysObjectId .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.12.3.1.3.612, which according to the "Supported Device Table for LMS 3.2" is supported in RME 4.3.1.Searching for devic...

ww9rivers by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to setup and compliance template to check and deploy a configuration change based upon the following criteriaAll Switches, any fastethernet interface with a interface description containing the string "bmg" should have the command no snmp ...

Hi all,I noticed in LMS 4.0 that if I login with the admin user create during installation i can view the button of Help in the taskbar while if I login with another administrator user created after this button disappear. How it's possible? Where in ...

m.arienti by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am not able archive config for Nexus 5020 switches using SSH. I have already change TuneSleepMillis to 500 and applied the workaorund for bug CSCte98853 .CSCte98853 Bug Details      RME cannot archive configs for NEXUS 5000 and 7000 devicesSympt...

shyams by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,cisco WS-C3560-24PS (PowerPC405) processor (revision M0) with 118784K/12280K bytes of memory.How much RAM is the above telling me I have?The image I want to install has minimum memoty requirments of DRAM 128MB.Thanks, Pat.Also,I'm going to be upgr...

I have been having a series of issues with CiscoWorks.  Seems like some services do not start up and I have tried numerous fixes to get them to work properly.  I am wondering if one main problem can be that CiscoWorks is installed on a Cistrix VM.Her...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card