cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

There seems to be something wrong with DFM. When I look at the alerting page, it shows "Utilization" as the type, but when I look at the alerts they might have nothing to do with utilization. For example, there is an alert for a managed router, but ...

I have several hundred devices where most using ssh but some are still on telnet. under transport protocol I have specified in the order as SSH, telnet and TFTP but I have noticed that config archive is only using ssh for some devices where ssh is no...

nawas by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.We're having voice problem with the 2 sites.voice is sometimes umping and sometims totaly dead.We have replaced thevoice module already at site B, and reset the PBX at site A, but I think it hasn't been resolve.Can please someone check the config ...

jsheriony by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 4507 switch on which etherchannel is configured.This channel consists of 2 ports.I want to monitor input load(ifInOctets) on this channel.I would like to know whether-channel input load=input load of port1 + input load of port2. Should...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card