cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi!why my cisco 7300 series doen not show up in the mini RMON?See logs belowMessageFailed to open Mini RMON manager for this device.CauseMini RMON manager may not be supported on this device.ActionPlease check the Mini RMON package readme or online h...

ariesc_33 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm doing an audit on a bunch of switches in our residence hall looking for ports that were shut down during the semester for whatever reason, but never turned back up. In RME I ran a search in the archive for shutdown, but I have two problems ...

simonbell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello:I was wondering what Cisco calls this device. I have always known it as a TAD (tech access device). It is basically a modem with multiple serial ports so you can console into your devices if a WAN link fails. Any guidance appreciated.Thanks,...

I have a simple question. I hope there is a simple answer. I have configured DHCP and all is working wonderfully. I don't get useful output when I issue commands:NorthSide#sh dhcp server DHCP server: ANY (255.255.255.255) Leases: 0 Offer...

snickered by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two Cisco 3750 in stack and I would like to use Netwflow version 9 (ip flow ingress and ip flow egress command). My question is in which IOS version are available ip flow commands (both ingress and egress)?Thanks your help,ByeFCS

Hi,I have been trying to troubleshoot our Ciscoworks LMS 2.5 server.I am unable to get the ANIServer process to start properly. I have followed the TAC notes about reinitialising the database with no luck. The ANI.log contains the following: I= 0valu...

Hi,I am facing problem with ciscoworks LMS bundle 2.5 when rediscovering the device through Device Management. The problem is all the devices are in learning mode for more three days and it is not getting update to Known status. So in the known statu...

I am having a problem lauching a basic Netconfig job to simply remove and adding a few usernames to our routers. The job fails on a considerable amount of routers where previously, we did not have any issue at all. Looking at the job details, the e...

ddalessa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes