cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have 2 types of CSR1000V - 1.CSR1000V that uses installed file license which has Start and End Date - I need to monitor what is the End Date, and which License is Active. 2.CSR1000V that uses Smart License - I need to make sure that the l...

Hello Engineers! I have simple question about Cisco EtherChannel.To begin with, please see the pic. (Please ignore the switch model) Switch 1 (int gi1/0/50)  --- (int gi1/0/50) Switch 0 is connected.But, Switch0 is SFP+ port, so speed up to 10Gb. ...

ether.PNG
eeebbunee by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I want to extend user ports, so I plan to connect switches cascade and I wonder about performance, I found different ways for binding switches theoretically but I exactly want to know chain way (cascade),Let me give an example I have 4 switche...

emnw by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone! I am trying to update the following EEM script that will include the vrf, vrf CORP_OFFICE. This script works great with out the VRF but I need to be able to include it because it is causing the backup to fail. event manager applet BAC...

TW80CJ5 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, hope someone can help.I know this is an obsolete piece of equipment, but it is only for my home use. I notice that the switch is running IOS 12.2(25)SEGWhat is the latest software upgrade tar file could i use ? any links are appreciated. Thanks

Hello,The problem that I have is that multicast works bidirectional on campus network but when go to another campus it doesn't work bidirectional.  The other campus can receive but it cannot transmit.  We are use an application called WAVE from Motor...

amarkham3 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Switch Model is cisco WS-C3750G-24PS (PowerPC405).Following is the log of this switch. So anybody helps me to understand this? 02:56:26: %ILPOWER-5-IEEE_DISCONNECT: Interface Gi3/0/21: PD removed02:56:33: %ILPOWER-7-DETECT: Interface Gi3/0/21: ...

Hi,  I have two sites linked together with Strongswan. The network diagram is something like this 192.168.36.0/24 --- Cisco 891 ---INTERNET ---Ubuntu server --- 172.16.0.0/24. Both routers use static configured public IPs. The strongswan tunnel works...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card