Views
Helpful
Replies

missed items in GUI interface

AbdallahMidani
Level 1
Level 1

hello every one

i have Cisco (C9300-24T) switch and i managing it from GUI web interface.

Previously i can see the full items like dashboard, monitoring, administration, Port Management, etc

but currently i cant see the items excepting dashboard, monitoring!! i dont know where the others items gone,

so any one have  solution for this issue, also i will attached a image for the current missed GUI interface.

Regards.

Capture,S.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

AbdallahMidani
Level 1
Level 1

Finally i found the Solution,

it was authentication issue

so i disabled the authentication by command (No IP HTTP Authentication)

then it was full features on the GUI including the configurations, administrations, and troubleshooting.

Thank for all

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Try clearing browser cache and or have test with another , but supported , browser.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

thank u MR i tried to clear cache, tried another browser, another PC and i still have the same problem.

thanks a lot.

Have any changes been made on the switch recently? Any config change or upgrade of code?

HTH

Rick

no not yet

AbdallahMidani
Level 1
Level 1

Finally i found the Solution,

it was authentication issue

so i disabled the authentication by command (No IP HTTP Authentication)

then it was full features on the GUI including the configurations, administrations, and troubleshooting.

Thank for all

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: