Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

PI 3.3 - internalSchedule Job Issue

Hello, all

I've recently installed PI 3.3 and configured it (as much as possible) according to Admin and User Guide. However I am facing with a strange Job Scheduler issue - some job is keep failing and giving me this error:

jobError.png

However under Administration -> Job Dashboard I can not see any failed jobs. Everything is green or on stop. Does anyone come across such issue? My problem is - I am a bit confused where to check this job and modify / stop it (as it seems this is some internal PI job).

Thank you in advance.

8 REPLIES 8
Beginner

Re: PI 3.3 - internalSchedule Job Issue

Has anyone an explanation or a solution for this problem?

I see 18 people have this problem too.

Regards

Highlighted
Beginner

Beginner

I installed Prime Infrastructure 3.3.1 Maintenance Release file PI_3_3_1-1.0.15.ub and the issue has been resolved now:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/infrastructure/3-3-1/release/notes/cpi_rn.html

Thanks

Beginner

I am experiencing this same issue as well using Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.4 build 3.4.0.0.348.  Latest Device Pack 3.  Same issue.  Anyone able to fix their issue with this?

Beginner

I am seeing same problem in 3.4.0.
Beginner

I discovered my issue was happening due to I had a node that was not polling properly.  After I corrected the issue with the faulty node, this went away.  Recommend checking your nodes to make sure they are all polling correctly.

Beginner

What change did you made in your polling config?

Beginner

Experienced same in PI 3.4.1 and now in 3.5.

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
July's Community Spotlight Awards