Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 2 vlans 2 isps

hi I have 2 VLANS one for marketing ,the other for human resources if I want to each one to have an ISP I have a switch and a router + 2 public IP one for isp1 and the other for isp2 is it enough just for access list i searched a lot people seems to ...

Hi, I am currenlty working on packet tracer project for school regarding this information of a corporation "Across the States Bank (ASB) takes pride in providing our customers with superior service and the ability to manage their finances 24/7 from a...

Hello, I tried get the errors CRC for interfaces router 2801 by snmpwalk as follow but unsucessful with OID .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.2.2.1.1.12snmpwakl -c community -v 1 IP_router .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.2.2.1.1.12 SNMPv2-SMI::enterprises.9.2.2.1.1.12.1 = INTEGER: 0SNM...

Hello, so I am waiting to purchase CML but in the meantime curious about a possible scenario I want to implement. I am hoping the spacing and intentions come across, more so the spacing so the “hierarchy” makes sense, but we can work on that.  

TheGoob by Level 4
  • 74 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm going to configure EEM on Cisco router. When I see show run after configuring EEM , I found out that the enable password is unencrypted on EEM settings. Is there a any way to encrypt or hide the enable password on EEM settings when I see show run...

Xiao Guai by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I am upgrading from 3925E Routers to Catalyst 8300s.  With the changes made to the IOS, IOS vs IOS XE, I am trying to determine if the SNMP MIBs changed at all.  I use these routers primarily for T1 to VOIP conversion and not for routing purposes.  I...

summ8988 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes