Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi, Guys,   My ASA 5545-x is running 9.4.4 (5).   I can not configure the ASA 5545-x interfaces, any help ? fw(config)# int gi1/3fw(config-if)# speed 1000fw(config-if)# duplex full                            ^ERROR: % Invalid input detected at '^' ...

bensonlei by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA 9.9 BFD issue

Hi Experts   BFD feature is not working on ASA 9.9 running on FPR9300 chassis. Is it supported at all? While debugging, there is no traffic sent to peer device (SRX340).   Any advice?   Cheers. Sumanta .

I am trying to do something like this for the ASA 5506-X: https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/service-providers-documents/asr9000-xr-how-to-use-port-spanning-or-port-mirroring/ta-p/3108031   I found this, which states that port mirroring is possible o...

me77 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have ordered the following items from re-seller ASA 5525-X with FirePOWER Services, 8GE, AC, 3DES/AES, SSDASA5525-FPWR-K93YR SNTC 8X5XNBD ASA 5525-X with FirePOWER Services, 8GECON-3SNT-A25FPK9Cisco FirePOWER Software v6.2 for ASA 5500-XSF-...

Any assistance here would be greatly appreciated!  I have an issue with my ASA 5545-x, it refused to boot from flash. I have backup, formatted the Flash, use Rommon to boot via TFTP and it boot fine and the old configuration work. I copied the image ...

gbkeku by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes