Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,   Per my original post, I decided to factory reset my ASA 5510 running version 8.2(5) and ran into the exact same issue - no DNS translation for clients. The firewall itself can hit stuff fun, but the devices themselves. Does anyone know of a ...

Hi everyone, I am the new user in cisco asa. I met some problem of the configuration in object network, and I am using the packet tracer to do the simulation. I saw some of the tutorial at online and create a object network, it had a lot of option to...

cklim9 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

is the ids and ips different module in firepower, i was told that if IPS run in read-only mode, it is ids, is it true. I try to search ids troubleshooting in firepower in internet, but there is no troubleshooting guide for ids and ips, anyone have fo...

Mary by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router on the outside of the firewall where the public address resides to the internet. From the asa I have set the static route to this router and have set the associated rules to pass traffic from the inside host to the outside internet ho...

njm by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: