Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,   Module FireSIGHT user  License Limit reached to it maximum limit, FireSIGHT User  (Used)150000  (150000)    I am using defense center 2000 device. Is there will any effect on FMC performance, if yes how can we deal with it.   Does ho...

I tried to generate a custome report, but it fails all the time with "failed to generate" - where can I find more information about the failure reason?   Other reports works without issues. Previews in the report template are also created successfull...

I want to check specific ports & protocol messages for their data and only allow that data between two interfaces when it matches any of the conditions.   I built a regular expression class and have it OR match between the different regular expressio...

We recently got a quote for a HA 5506 pair with Firepower and was surprised to see that it included a VM for the FireSight Management application.  I have heard from a few people that the VM is not needed and we can run the management application on ...

Hi, I have a 5506-X that was running 9.6 with a simple setup that had a small external switch to bridge the inside, firepower, and our network together. I upgraded to 9.9(1) and wanted to make use of the new BVI feature and eliminate the external s...

ScottyMac by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I would like to configure authentication for our anyconnect connection using ldap to check the credentials against our AD. I can configure to use either sAMAccountName or userPrincipalName but not both at the same time.   ldap-naming-attribute ...

Hi, I'm currently migrating from a simple iptables Firewall to the Cisco ASA. I'm pretty much done, there's just one issue I'm having here. How do I setup port forwarding? I'm using ASDM but am also willing to use CLI if it helps the cause. ASA v9.2,...

tumais by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I tried the following commands & although the output says its disabled I keep seeing it enabled when I enter "show debug". Also tried in config terminal mode & still could not delete the debug. Usually these commands will delete a debug. I'm confused...

I have a UCS environment on 3.1.1K firmware and I see that is TLS 1.2 capable (https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/solutions/collateral/enterprise/design-zone/ssl-tls-vulnerability-response.pdf)   Is there any additional steps to make sure TLS 1.0 is d...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card