Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Good afternoon,I've got a number of Cisco ASA firewalls with exactly the same issue where by I need to activate the liecence key for each unit. How do I go about setting up the activation? is this going to cost £?, can I check by the serial ...

Hi there I'm trying to connect to our Solarwinds Ftp Server but cannot. Can someone help with the access list that I created on our 6509? FTP does work, unfortunately port 22 does not. Any thoughts?Extended IP access list DMZ    10 permit tcp any hos...

Resolved! ASA command

Hi Guys,   Can someone please explain to me exactly what this command mean:   access-list acl-outside extended permit tcp any4 any4   Thanks, Lake  

Lake by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   Is there any possibility to configure a traffic-forwarding interface and connect it to a SPAN port on a switch when ASA with FirePower module is configured in routed mode? Is there any workaround?     Thanks!

cofee by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I go to the OS software section for the ASA, I see the latest release are 8.2.5, 8.4.6, 9.1.2, 9.0.3. Does anybody know the difference between them? Is there a comparison chart for this purpose? Thanks

achen2000 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, I have asa 5505.  it has a bug, when you first power on, it writes  CISCO SYSTEMSEmbedded BIOS Version 1.0(12)13 08/28/08 15:50:37.45 Low Memory: 632 KBHigh Memory: 507 MBPCI Device Table.Bus Dev Func VendID DevID Class Irq00 01 00 1022 2080 H...

lezgin000 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes