Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ASA 5512-X 9.3(3)2

On my Cisco ASA 5512-X, I recently upgraded to 9.3(3)2 to obtain TLS v1.2 functionality. However, when I go under the SSL options it only says TLS v1. I tested it and that the option TLS v1 means TLS v1.0, v1.1, and v1.2. Is there any way to only use...

steversks by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Not sure why this firewall is hanging and working perfect after reload..   Pls is the detail and enclosed is the logs for your reference.   ASA Version 8.2(5) Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.2(5) Device Manager Version 6.4(5) do ...

I have a IPsec tunnet to amazon VPC client.The tunnel is up and the VPC side can get access to my resources but I cannot get access to VPC side.The client claims that inbound security rules are setup to allow my subnet.How can I troubleshoot if my pa...

blwegrzyn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I purchased a SSL cert from Godaddy for my ASA 5510. I followed these instructions:1. Generate a Certificate Signing Requestciscoasa(config)# crypto key generate rsa label my.godaddy.key modulus 2048ciscoasa(config)# crypto ca trustpoint my.g...

I am using the ASA 5505 (firmware version asa723-k8.bin) previously, the asa can make as dns forwarder by using configuration below. all the PC dns is point to default gateway.    static (outside,inside) tcp interface domain 192.168.99.100 domain net...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card