Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi,   I am new to Firepower, I am looking to get the running config of the Firepower Threat Defense (FTD) running 6.2 version.   1) When I run the "Show running-config" or "Show running-config all"on FTD, it does not display all the Access Control Po...

KimG by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm trying to find what are the recommended working values of the CPU Temp. However, I've only locate the environment(ambient) values in the datasheet.ASA# sh envCooling Fans:-----------------------------------   Chassis Fans:   --------------...

Resolved! 3850 upgrade

#sh version | i INSTALL* 1 56 WS-C3850-48U 16.3.3 CAT3K_CAA-UNIVERSALK9 INSTALL #sh modSwitch  Ports    Model                Serial No.   MAC address     Hw Ver.       Sw Ver. ------  -----   ---------             -----------  --------------  -------...

Hi, everybody. I'm trying to perform sync of ACL configuration from one ASA to another. Both devices have the same version of OS and REST-API On source ASA I have this ACL: First two rules I remove from screenshot since they are not relevant to my qu...

rest_api_1.png

We have several internal subnets such as 192.168.1.0 to 192 through to 192.168.30.0  anyconnect client needs to be able to access them all. The ASA has 10 sub interfaces setup for the LAN side, such as 192.168.1.0 through to 192.168.10.0 All the subn...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes