Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey everyone, Let me preface this by saying I have very little xp with Cisco's in general but know enough to provide logs and configs if necesarry.  The problem my client is having is trying to access the website www.sjrwmd.com For some reason the Ci...

tjdtech by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We want to integrate Cisco ASA with automation tool. Suppose if I want to add a acl in FW it will create rule through automated way without any human intervention. Is it possible to get API to integrate the automation tool.

sdasgupta by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to compare a 2110 with bigger boxes like the 4100 series, or ASA-X. Let's say that we run FTD on all of them, can I expect exactly the same features from 2110? I'm asking because we had a quote and the 2110, even if it's more powerful on p...

m.fera001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all!   I have recently acquired a new block of CIDR IP addresses from my ISP and I don't understand how to get it setup.   WAN address: 68.x.x.232 WAN gateway: 68.x.x.225   CIDR network: 70.y.y.112/28 Usable addresses: 70.y.y.114 - .126   How d...

Hello, everybody,   I've tried to install FirePower image to ASA and got a strange error message after:   system install http://<HTTP_SERVER>/asasfr-5500x-boot-6.1.0-330.img   "Package header failed verification - 'Header magic number mismatch'"   Ho...

This is an odd one. From the sfr conolse i can ping intelligence.sourcefire.com , nslookup works as well also, but when I try telnet i get this; Failed to connect to intelligence.sourcefire.com port 443: No route to host When I try this command found...

vpresogna by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  Looking for help. Our Windows network neighbourhood browser service will not communicate across our Nexus 5000.    This uses UDP 137 and 138. From searching online it appears that DHCP-relay on our Nexus doesn't forward this traffic like iOS cou...

ajstan by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   I have a site on a common LAN - 192.168.33.0/24. They have an ASA 5505 (192168.33.5) connected to fiber that they want to be primary, and an 871 router (192.168.33.4) connected to MPLS they want to be backup. They have no layer 3 device beh...

I have setup two networks with pretty much the same configs and both are having an issue where the internet connection is dropping.  Can be a few hours or days before it drops.  At the moment I am sorting the issue by rebooting the firewall & Router ...

peat by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I installed FMC from scratch at 6.0 (upgraded to 6.0.1). We originally tested on 5.4, and it included the remediation module for PIX Shun's, which from what I could tell, worked for ASA's as well.  With 6.0, it does not include the PIX Shun module. F...

awysocki by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card