Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello "Download updates failed: Error parsing the update file. The file may have been corrupted or the download was incomplete." support.Sourcefire.com is it down tooday ? Best regard

by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All memebers,Hope all be fine,I have a problem in Cisco ASA 5510 Firewall, when I get this firewall it was old ASA image and ASDM version, So I upload a new image and asdm and booting it, after reboot the firewall can't load it's image from flas...

Tawakkoli by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All When I adding ACE entry in the ACL via ACL Manager, I will got "Address cannot contain x.x.x.x/xx" error message. Does anyone meet this problem before? however, it can add via CLI. Thank you

Lin-Terry by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have 2 ASA 5520 firewalls working in active passive, below is the config for the outside interface. I can't show the real IP's so have changed them to these: 1.2.3.66 - Primary public IP 1.2.3.67 - Standby public IP ASA 5520 interface G...

Hello,  i am setting a new 860VAE-k9 ISR for a residential camp. is the firewall enabled in it by default or should i configure any rules in order to inspect the packets(basic protection needed)? all the traffic is basically due to browsing, streami...

When configuring a BOM in CCW and reading the NGFW datasheet, I am confused why 21xx and 41xx have three different appliances: NGFW, NGIPS and AMP. What I see is they all have the same software image and same price. what are the differences? do they ...

I have configured the management interface on an ASA 5525 as follows: interface Management0/0 description MGMT link to GOLABC012SW - F1/0/17 - VLAN 701 management-only nameif management security-level 100 ip address 143.16.191.45 255.255.255.0 The ...

tomyip by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all I'm researching a transition to Azure and have gotten to the point where I have a Firepower Threat Defence for Azure in a test setup protecting some Azure resources. What I don't understand is how I can monitor the Azure FTD using SNMP. Azure ...

hoffa2000 by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card