Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a FMC1500 that manages 6 firepower sensors in my ASA firewalls. I recently upgraded the FMC to 6.0 and patched it. Now I am trying to upgrade the sensors to 6.0+. On an ASA running IOS 9.6.3, I tried to install the 6.0.0__Pre-install-5.4.1.999...

I have a pair of ASA 5585s that I've configured in a cluster.FWL1# sho cluster infoCluster HQASA: On    Interface mode: spanned    This is "FWL1" in state MASTER        ID        : 0        Version   : 9.0(2)        Serial No.: <removed>        CCL I...

Hi all, I'm now to the FMC API, and FTD in general. I have been tasked with creating an automated process to disable a subinterface on an FTD.  I am able to pull the subinterfaces, but do not appear to be able to change the state via the API.  I hav...

Our company has two IPS planning an IPS to USER using the Internet access, and the other would like to establish a branch to the branch office for the use of the company's internal services, whether both site are Cisco ASA equipment can achieve this ...

I have a FW (2) that have to segments one for data and one for voice (see attched image) and I want that those segments reach the servers segment behind another FW (1) also between the two Firewalls there is L3 switch.(image attached) Could you pleas...

Hi This maybe a quick answer for you out there.I am not a Cisco tech but have enough to understand basic networking.I need to install new ASA firewall and Router, and I am not sure which one to go - Cisco ASA 5506-X or Cisco ASA 5516?I have 75 users,...

Hi, If i wanted to install on ASA Software on 41xx Chassis, what license we require? as far as i know, we can't Install FTD if we install ASA SW, so we don't need FMC to manage the Firewall? will also the old ASA CLI be available or do we need to In...

1.       Can share if SourceFire have support coverage in these countries?2.       What SLA are available?3.       Can we engage the remote service to help reconfigure back to last config and so as that we can remote via internet for any further setu...

leongsk by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card