Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

All,  What way would you use to advertise public IPs to ISP. I have a range used between me and ISP for BGP connection. I am further given a range of public IP which I need to advertise to provider. The public range will be used for natting of dif...

cisco8887 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i have a one of the above deployed in our DC with Static routing currently configured. ASA Version 9.8(1) We are having AWS direct connect installed and i plan to terminate into this firewall however this will require BGP Protocol that is current...

Just wanted to ask if you encountered one SVI which is configured HSRP showing both active state on the Nexus F3 A and Nexus F3 B. QMS-BRC-N7010-F3-INSIDE-A# show hsrp brief | include Vlan3809 Vlan3809 3809 110 P Active local unknown 10.90.250.73 (c...

Hi Guys, Just wondering if i could get some help with setting up a port forward for a camera system using a cisco asa 5506 locally the server IP is 192.168.0.5 the camera system uses port 22609 via local host  i need to be able to access the came...

I've got ASA 5555x delivered for my client and the migration scope is to migrate from ASA9.0 to FTD. I've converted ASA configuration using FMC VM on my machine. When I enable the migration tool on FMC, it gives me following message on FMC. "MIGRATI...

gufari101 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all   i need web application firewall in my network  Is firepower  can work as web application firewall (FPR2140-ASA-K9) ? if not what is your suggest form another vendor ? your help is highly appreciated  BR 

Abd Mhd by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, Apologies if I placed this in the wrong forum - this is more of a FirePOWER general inquiry. I have implemented TAMC on an ASA 5506 and I'm managing FirePOWER services on the ASA itself via ASDM. I have the balanced IPS policy in place, as...

ciscorbs4 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Im trying to look at where accounts are been used but some results been returned are stale - ie shows traffic against my user when I know it was another user who has been logged onto the same device for longer than I have. Can the agent be tw...

pbarber by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes