Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

HI Experts, I have a NAT policy that I need to migrate from ASA 72.2(4) to ASA 9.2(2)4 My current NAT policy is on 7.2 code is sh run access-list policy_nat_1 access-list policy_nat_1 extended permit ip host priv-ip object-group obj-group static (ins...

juan-ruiz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Community, I am experiencing a strange issue that I will do my best to explain. Our company is moving to using Mailgun as our email relay provider. Mailgun has given us a FQDN of api.mailgun.net to send the emails to. This FQDN has a "revolving" DNS ...

Craddockc by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All I have a couple of questions about HA setup: 1) When applying VDB updates, how the transit traffic is impacted for cluster or active/standby  scenarios during Snort restart? (FP4100 is running in FTD routed mode) 2) Which mode cluster or ac...

We have deployed sourcefire 7125 with defence center 1500 recently. We get alot of alert through email about 10.1.1.10 with port 445, 10.1.1.10 is our share file server so that is normal to open that port in the server. How could we classify that 10....

duyennv10 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need Cisco_Firepower_Threat_Defense_Virtual-ESXi-X.X.X-xxx.ovf. Where i can i download it from. I tried following link but it is script file. https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=286306503&flowid=79503&softwareid=286306337&releas...