Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Please help, For some reason I keep getting denied when configuring port forwarding on an ASA 5510. The current topology is Internet----Modem-----Router--------ASA 5510 (Active/Standby)---------Inside------PHP_TEST   If I am allowing to open a web ...

limjohn23 by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can ASA (specifically 5506) support "switchport voice vlan" command like on the Catalyst switches? We have a need to allow users to connect their PC's to phones, then connect phones to the ASA ports, so that we can avoid needing an actual switch, as ...

Hi, Here is the syslog from asa where OUTSIDE-1.1.1.1 is the outside interface name the ip address 1.1.1.1 and remote ip is 2.2.2.2 :636 The asa is trying to connect using the outside interface (1.1.1.1) to remote 2.2.2.2 :636  What does it mean by ...

elite2010 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to use 2 different ISPs on an ASA 5510.  We are wanting 3 of our WANs to go out through ISPa and the remainder to go out through ISPb.  I do not need configuration examples. I can open a ticket for that.  I'm just now starting to plan ...

Hello,   I have issue accessing FTP links through my Cisco Firepower ASA 5545.    Although FTP inspection is enabled on my Firewall, but still I can not access any public ftp links.     Bellow error I get on my ASA logs:     4|May 08 2017|11:12:32|50...

Hello Cisco Support community.  I have purchase a used cisco asa 5505 device. I connect the device any how. But my main obligation is  related configuration. I can access device through putty. But I have old frame ware that is cisco system Rommon 1.0...

Hello, I have a Cisco RV110W Wireless-N VPN Firewall router. I want to turn off the firewall on the admin page, but when i click on save nothing happen. Have you ever seen the same problem? I cant turn off  "Block Wan request" too. I tried with 3 dif...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card