Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I changed IP address on an SFR to an available IP address within a remote subnets IP range. The ASA is being shipped to this location where the SFR will communicate to the FMC accorss Lan to Lan Ipsec tunnel. The SFR in question is still here at HQ a...

we are overhauling our current WAN and have install a 5506-x to connect to our WAN. We are having a problem on the inside interface. We have a Dell N3000 switch which is set as L3 router and it has 4 vlans on it. One for the data network, a voice vla...

Please help, For some reason I keep getting denied when configuring port forwarding on an ASA 5510. The current topology is Internet----Modem-----Router--------ASA 5510 (Active/Standby)---------Inside------PHP_TESTIf I am allowing to open a web serve...

limjohn23 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to find a way to integrate Splunk and the FireSight Database using the Database access API.  Currently, we are using eStreamer for low volume events and syslog alerting for high volume events, such as connection events (as eStreamer choke...

bo3500001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What does it means ?     Is there any issue         6 Apr 30 2017 13:51:12 106015 1.1.1.1 443 2.2.2.2 64274 Deny TCP (no connection) from 1.1.1.1/443 to 2.2.2.2/64274 flags ACK  on interface Outside 6 Apr 30 2017 13:59:19 106015 1.1.1.1 443 2.2.2.2 2...

elite2010 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to need a firewall which must have to the following criteria. 1. Firewall performance (Large packets) 19.5 Gbps with multiprotocol performance of 9.6 Gbps 2. IPS and App visibility combine performance should be 5.5 Gbps 3. Firewall should supp...

Resolved! Why dedicated IPS?

Now that FTD & FirePOWER service module are available on NGFW platform, why & when would I need a dedicated IPS? Wouldn't it be more cost effective to just have one NGFW that can perform multiple functions, instead of a dedicated IPS appliance, that ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card